|The Confederated State of New Rhodesia|
|Type of Government:||Unitary Co-Presidential Non-partisan Democratic Free Republic|
|Group type:||Elite Paramilitary Republic|
|Leader:||Acting Co-Presidents Clifford Houston & Sam Dupont|
|Motto:||"Oh, I wish I was in the land of cotton, Old times there are not forgotten. Look away, look away, look away Dixie Land"|
|Headquarters:||Fleet of 20 Vertibirds|
|Notable members:||Clifford Houston, Sam Dupont|
|Founded by:||Clifford Houston|
|Goals:||To re-found and reform all of America as a proud nation of Anglo-Saxons|
|Allies:||Reclaimed Republic of Australia, Various token alliances with Fascist, Neo-KKK and White-nationalist groups across the wastes|
|Enemies:||The Communist Menace, Liberals, Muslims, Mexicans, and Non-whites|
|Status:||active and thriving|
This article is owned by NecrusIV.
Please consult the authors before making your own edits.
- "Looking down at the Mongoloids from our flagship Vertibird fleet, 30,000 feet up"
- ―Official Propaganda Radio Catchphrase
The Confederated State of New Rhodesia is a proud, independent, democratic paramilitary republic that seeks to unite the Whites of America and to liberate them from all they deem oppressive.
Though they claim to be a crack paramilitary of highly trained soldiers ready to deploy en masse at any time to defend the embattled hu-white race, in reality, this "Confederated State" of New Rhodesia is a simple two-man shortwave radio station.
- "Now I don't speak Mexican, but I know a good taquito when I see one"
- ―Sam Dupont, on the subject of the enslavement of Latin Americans
- "Now I'm in no position to speak in a manner similar to our future god-sovereign of heaven, but physiologically negroes do look far closer to that of apes than the proud white man. I'm just asking questions."
- ―Clifford Houston
- "I've said this once and I'll say it again, restricting my free speech with the Liberal reel of mouth-gagging duct tape known as "racism" is bigotry towards Whites. Get your 101's into you, and not your uno-cero-uno's: Racism doesn't exist. It's called honest, hearty advice."
- ―Sam Dupont
- "Look what the Asians have done, they've bred out the worst of their features and assimilated."
- ―Clifford Houston