|Date of birth:||Unknown|
|Date of death:||N/A|
|Occupation:||Courier (formerly), Wanderer|
Twig is a former Vault 10 dweller, a vault filled with overweight people. Despite this, Twig was the most picked on because he was the skinniest of all the dwellers, thus giving him the nickname of Twig; he has stated before that his high metabolism is to blame for his weight. Due to this, Twig takes being called fat as a compliment.
He later meets Touch Conners, mayor of Eastwood.
- Fallout: Nuka Break Fan Film
- Fallout: Nuka Break Web Series
- "It's okay, Twig. Being mad at you if like being mad at a puppy... it's just too dumb to know any better." -Scar apologizing to Twig
- "I gotta' say boy, I never seen nobody drink so fast. You got a Lead Belly or somethin'? Heh heh." -Eastwood shopkeeper questioning Twig
- "I can't stop thinking about them (Nuka-Cola), that and Fancy Lad Snack Cakes. Er, I could really go for some Sugar Bombs about now!" -Twig complaining to Ben and Scar
- Twig is claustrophobic due to being stuffed in a refrigerator and laughed at for being "small" during his childhood
- Twig has a Luck stat of 10, which is the only reason he's alive, Twig also possibly has high Charisma and low Intelligence
- Twig may have the Lead Belly perk, as asked by the Eastwood shopkeeper, "You got a Lead Belly or somethin' sonny?"
- Twig wears an armored Vault 10 jumpsuit and has a Pip-Boy 3000 on his left arm
- Twig is addicted Nuka-Cola, to the point of hallucinations, and possibly addicted to other sweet foods like Fancy Lads Snack Cakes or Sugar Bombs, but this is not confirmed
- Twig has highest morals out of Twig & Co. and doesn't like stealing, killing, fighting, punching, kicking, and yelling
- Twig considers himself friends with Ben, but Ben claims that, "I don't even like the guy."
- Twig uses a .223 caliber pistol similar to, if not, That Gun
- Twig also uses a Shishkebab, which he stole the parts to make