- Little Rock, Arkansas has become a free every man for himself type of city, held in order by the local gangs
- Arkansas Museum of Discovery is now a major education area
- Many survivalist stores where opened there by Stan and Marley Hunting Co., which allowed many people to stock up on weapons and supplies
- Hot Springs National Park is a major trade hub with its "Mystical waters"
- the Arkansas Delta hass many farms owned by "Weavers" which produce a new form of cotton known as "Hellvar"
- Blanchard Springs Caverns are filled with an extremely large amount of ghouls
- Still producing bourbon,corn and tobacco
- now has "Kentucky Glow Grass"
- Has many abandoned car factories used as trading hubs
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.